Trained, Qualified and Certified Work
At MAINE we recognise that to continually achieve the high standards of quality which we are known for, we need to continue investing in training for our employees and management of our processes.
For production process and control we have;
- Inspectors qualified up to ICorr Level 3 Inspectors (Institute of Corrosion)
- Painters qualified to ICATS standards (Industrial Coatings Applicator Training Scheme)
- Welders with full coding certification.
We have a fully certified Integrated Management System which is accredited by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), this includes:
- ISO:9001 - Quality Management, this addresses arious aspects of quality management and contains some of ISO's best known standards. The standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer's requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
- ISO:14001 - Environmental Management, this addresses various aspects of environmental management. This assists us in identifying and controlling our environmental impact and constantly improve our environmental performance.
- OHSAS:18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management, this guides us in establishing an occupational health and safety framework of good practice and brings all relevant controls and processes into one management system. We are fully enabled to meet legal, industry and customer requirements.
Please speak to us about any specific requirements.